I'm missing an item from my order, what do I do?
We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately.
What do I do if I receive an incorrect item in my order?
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straightaway.
Please contact our Customer Care team with:
- Product number
- Product name
What do I do if I receive a faulty item in my order?
As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care team with:
- The order number
- The faulty item’s name and number
- A description of the fault
What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?
Your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email. Please allow until this date for your order to arrive. Also, your tracking link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your order.
If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel
We have no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Please contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
What is your returns and refunds policy?
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- You can return any item for a refund, within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- If you would like a different size or color, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
- There’s no need to let us know you’re returning something, just fill it in the returns note inside your parcel and send it back to us.
We’ll refund the price you paid for your item.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way.
- All goods will be inspected on return. We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Depending on the options available in your country, you’ll be responsible for the cost of returning any items.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
How do I return something to you?
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, so you can return any item to us within 28 days of receiving your original order, excluding sale items.
We can’t offer an exchange on returned items but you can send something back for a full refund and then place a new order.
you can return your parcel using any postal service. Please note – you’ll need to cover the postage costs yourself. It’s a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties.
The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us – remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
When you return your order, just send your returns note in the parcel with the following details marked on it:
- Your order number
- Which items you’re returning for a refund
If you need a new returns note, you can print one off here.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return back at our warehouse in the Netherlands in its original condition. Once received, we’ll refund your original payment method. This is usually done within 1 working day.
It can then take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
Can you help me with my Coupon Code?
You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the ‘Coupon Code’ box.
Once you’ve entered the code, click on ‘Apply’ and it will add the code to your order. When the code has been applied to your order, you’ll see the promo value and the total of your order will change to reflect the code. You must enter the coupon code when you are checking out as it can’t be applied later.
If you find that your coupon code isn’t working, then please check the below:
- You can only use one coupon code per order. This applies to our free delivery codes too.
- As our coupon codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date. You should be able to find the terms and conditions in the same place you found the code whether it be through an email or on our website.
If your coupon code is still not working after checking all of the above, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment methods can I use?
You can use any of the payment types listed below to pay for your order. We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
iDeal, VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Maestro and more.
Rebelz Games is committed to protecting their customers. We will not sell your e-mail address and other personal information to other companies.